Antler (www.antler.co) is the world’s largest technology company builder and a global early-stage venture capital firm. We identify, invest in and challenge the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies. Antler was founded by Harvard and McKinsey alumni and builds hundreds of technology companies every year.
With offices in New York, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Singapore, Beijing, São Paulo, Nairobi, and Toronto, Antler is accessing entrepreneurs, technologies, opportunities and ecosystems across six continents, and invests in the top 1-1.5% of entrepreneurs and ideas.
About the job
We are looking for a Program Manager for our Antler Canada operations. This is a core role in the Antler business, involving the end-to-end execution of the Antler program - including designing and executing, managing the relevant Antler resources, and deep interaction with our founders, portfolio companies and advisors. Successful development and graduation of our cohorts is critical to our success, both in Canada and globally.
If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to work with extremely motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Work with the Antler Canada & Global team to design and execute the biannual Antler program in Canada; including interaction with the founders, advisors & partner companies.
- Managing the Antler program team members and other Antler resources to achieve successful delivery of the program for each cohort.
- Act as a coach and mentor to a diverse range of early-stage technology companies, supporting them through launch and investment.
- Support building the ecosystem of advisors, venture partners and investors across Canada.
- Support recruiting, marketing and broader operations of Antler Canada.
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
- Exceptional record of performance across higher education and a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience - ideally in a related field such as consulting, venture capital, startup management or business management.
- Previous experience in managing complex and high-intensity programs preferred.
- Extensive entrepreneurial experience, having been an early employee in a small or early-stage company, is a big plus.
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously.
- Results-oriented and outstanding personal commitment.
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and ambiguity.
- Highly collaborative approach and influencing skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Flexible, comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to support the growth of Antler.
- High level of ambition which will translate to building the DNA of Antler as a world class company.
What we offer
- Management position in a global company with rapid growth.
- Exposure to leading venture capitalists and successful entrepreneurs in Canada and across the globe.
- Opportunity to build and run a program that will generate the next generation of disruptive tech companies in Canada.
- Opportunity to build and work with a highly qualified and dedicated team.
- Competitive remuneration and long term incentive.
For more information about Antler, please visit antler.co