Do you want to work in Venture Capital after graduation? This internship is a unique opportunity for you to learn all ins & outs of the startup ecosystem. You will be working for Epic Angels, the largest female-only angel network in APAC, investing in early-stage startups in Asia across all verticals.
What you will do:
- Communicate directly with startup founders,, partners, and investors
- Analyze and summarize startup pitch decks and conversations in a strategic way
- Expand your VC partner network in SEA
- Summarize findings in a succinct manner for our angel's benefit
- Scout startups
What you will learn:
- Improve analytical skills - Analyze information received from startups on short notice and summarize this information for investors in clear language.
- Due diligence on companies - Know how to do due diligence on startups when little history is available.
- Communication skills - Be able to adjust communication style towards different types of people (startups, investors, VCs, accelerators) and speak confidently to a group that is often more senior.
Who you are:
- Curious and willing to learn
- Self-starter and take direction with ease
- Pro-active in picking up anything that is needed
- A great communicator and does not shy away from asking questions
- Likes working with different people in a fast-moving environment
- Positive attitude in your approach to people and business matters
- In your 3rd of 4th year of your education
- Eligible to work in Singapore