We are looking for an ambitious Visiting Analyst (m/w/d) with a strong interest in venture capital to join our growing investment team in Cologne, Germany.
At Riverside Acceleration Capital, we innovate venture capital by building a new hybrid growth capital strategy for software companies. We combine innovative Revenue-Based Financing and classic Growth Equity to help companies get the right kind of funding at the right time. If you want to learn more, please visit our blog and read our investment FAQ.
Riverside Acceleration Capital is part of a $12B+ international investment firm. We invest independently across North America and Europe. Our growing team of ten is split between New York, San Francisco, and Cologne. We collaborate closely and come together daily. And we are just getting started!
You will be a full member of a small, agile investment team:
- Source, analyze, and close investments together with us across Europe
- Come up with and execute on your own growth initiatives regarding deal sourcing and marketing
- Create and foster your professional network in the European tech ecosystem
- Meet software entrepreneurs from across Europe
- Work directly with all team members, from Associate to Partner
- Get daily exposure to an international investment team, spanning USA and Europe
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing character with an analytical mindset:
- Fluent in English and German
- We appreciate multilingual speakers, esp. French
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – ideally, in a quantitative subject
- Previous internship(s) in a VC-backed startup, banking, consulting, or VC/PE
- You should not be afraid of diving deep into the economics of a company, working more with Excel and less with PowerPoint
We are flexible around designing the internship to create the best outcome for all of us:
- When: we are hiring on a rolling basis
- Where: A typical work week is split 60% at the Cologne office and 40% remote
- Duration: 3+ months – the longer you stay with us, the more independent will be your work and the more enriched your experience