If you want to work for a rapidly growing company that values the work you do, then we want to meet you.
WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play is one of the most active early-stage investors in the world (Paypal, Dropbox, N26, Rappi, Honey, Lending Club, etc.) and collaborates with 400+ industry leaders globally for corporate innovation. The Fintech team is looking for a Ventures Analyst to support our Fintech team in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a supportive and prosperous environment. If you are interested in technology and would like to learn more about the Venture Capital and corporate innovation world, this is the position for you. Apply and join us as we unveil our agenda for Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the startup-corporate relationship
- Startup sourcing based on the requirements of corporate partners
- Perform industry-specific research on market and technological trends
- Participating in meetings with founders, VCs and corporates
- Support our team with both internal and external events
- Source new investment opportunities and support the investment process from beginning to end
- Graduated with an outstanding degree from a top university
- Relevant working experience in strategy consulting, financial services industry and/or high-growth startup
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A structured and independent approach to work
- Strong interest in technology, startup ecosystem and fintech
- Fluency in English (both oral and written), German and another European language is a plus
- Available to start on July 1st, 2021
What we offer:
- Be part of Plug and Play - the biggest and fastest-growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Munich, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, China and Japan
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies
- Be part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team in a vibrant working environment
- Get access to and communicate with international startups, investors and industry leaders