Empowering GameChangers. Redalpine Venture Partners is a leading European early-stage and growth investor with over EUR 1 billion AuM and a sector agnostic investment strategy. Redalpine’s ambition is to help talented entrepreneurs turn their visions into reality and scale their businesses into international success stories. Redalpine’s diverse team supports its 90+ portfolio companies not only with financial investments but also its in-house operational and subject matter expertise and extensive international network. Our portfolio includes successful companies such as N26, Taxfix, Zenjob, Knowunity, Inkitt, Aktiia and Sanity Group.
Do you want to empower GameChangers, become part of our success story and jump start your career in VC? Then join us! We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to join our ambitious and team on a rolling basis in the position as:
Visiting Analyst // Growth (f/m/d) - Berlin - starting in February 2024 -
As part of the Growth investment team, your mission will be to strengthen Redalpine's position as a leading investor and partner of tomorrow's category-defining companies. The role is part of a 4-6 months full-time internship and includes responsibilities such as:
● Sourcing and assessing growth investment opportunities.
● Reviewing business plans and conducting due diligence on investment opportunities.
● Presenting and championing investment opportunities.
● Developing industry expertise across Redalpine’s investment universe.
● Supporting the team in administrative tasks and portfolio reporting.
● Representing Redalpine and strengthening our network.
● Excellent academic track record with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a top tier university.
● Prior experience in fast-paced environments, e.g. scaleups, investment banking, consulting, or other relevant investment roles.
● Intellectual curiosity and strong interest in technology, entrepreneurship and growth stage investments.
● Holistic understanding of economic contexts and business processes.
● Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player.
● Excellent Microsoft office skills.
● Verbal and written fluency in both German and English.
● You will gain unique insights into the investment process and startup ecosystem while working with the entire investment team.
● You will master challenging situations and develop investment-related skills as well as meaningful, lasting relationships in the world of venture capital.
● You can expect a diverse field of activities in a very dynamic environment and a great team.
Join Redalpine's visiting analyst program asap and seize the opportunity to kickstart your career in the VC world, while enjoying the benefits of frequent team events, flat hierarchies, great networking opportunities and the chance to make impactful decisions that shape our future.
To apply, please send your CV and answer a few related questions.
Your Redalpine Team