Speedinvest is one of Europe’s most active early-stage investors, with more than €400m AUM, 40 investors, an in-house team of operational experts, and offices in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Our focused investment teams partner with European founders building Deep Tech, Fintech, Industrial Tech, Network Effects, Digital Health and Subscriptions startups. Examples of our success stories are startups like wefox, GoStudent, TIER, Adverity, Schüttflix, Bitpanda, Twaice and many more.
We are looking to expand our Network Effects Team and are hiring a Visiting Analyst in London and Paris Examples of our success portfolio companies include Startups like CoachHub and TIER.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio startups and provide operational support to them
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled as a MBA student)
- Initial relevant work experience at startups or in a fast-paced work environment (such as VC, PE, Tech startup, Consulting, IB)
- Previous exposure to Network Effects driven businesses such as marketplaces and platforms and demonstrated interest in the latest technological developments and working with startups is a big plus
- Willingness to spend the first 3 months of the internship in the Berlin office
- Interest in the latest technological developments (especially Marketplaces) and working with startups
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing nature
- Eager to learn about VC
- Fluent in English
- Opportunity to a full time position after the 6 months internship.
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European Venture Capital Fund within an international team.
- Work in an inspiring environment directly with senior partners and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- A competitive salary and further monetary benefits.
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application!
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.