Empowering GameChangers. Redalpine Venture Partners is a leading European early-stage venture capital investor with over CHF 1 billion AuM and a sector agnostic investment strategy. Redalpine’s ambition is to help talented entrepreneurs turn their visions into reality and scale their businesses into international success stories. Redalpine’s diverse team supports its 85+ portfolio companies not only with a financial investment but also its in-house operational and subject matter expertise and extensive international network. Our portfolio includes successful companies such as N26, Taxfix, Bexio, Carvolution, Knowunity, aktiia, Sanity Group,
Do you want to empower GameChangers, become part of our success story and jump start your career into the VC world? Then join us! We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to join our ambitious and international team on a rolling basis in the position role as:
Visiting Analyst Early Stage // Health (f/m/d) - Zurich
As part of the Science investment team, your mission will be to strengthen Redalpine's position as a leading investor and partner of tomorrow's category-defining companies.
This role is part of a 6 months full-time internship and includes responsibilities such as:
● Sourcing and assessing new early stage investment opportunities.
● Reviewing business plans and conducting due diligence on investment opportunities.
● Presenting and championing investment opportunities.
● Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors.
● Supporting the team in administrative tasks and portfolio reporting.
● Representing Redalpine and strengthening our network.
● MSc or PhD in Life Sciences, Medicine, Food Technology or a similar related discipline from a top tier university.
● Excellent academic track record and demonstrated self-starter mindset.
● Strong interest in entrepreneurship and the startup ecosystem.
● Demonstrated passion for healthcare, life sciences, and FoodTech.
● Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player.
● Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken).
● You will gain unique insights into the investment process and startup ecosystem while working with the entire investment team and engaging with exciting new startups.
● You will master challenging situations and develop new VC and investment-related skills as well as meaningful, lasting relationships in the world of venture capital.
● You can expect a diverse field of activities in a very dynamic environment and a great team
Join Redalpine's visiting analyst program asap in Zurich and seize the opportunity to kickstart your career in the VC world, while enjoying the benefits of frequent team events, flat hierarchies, great networking opportunities and the chance to make impactful decisions that shape our future.
To apply, please send your CV and answer a few related questions via the apply button.