Converta is building the world's leading deal co-pilot for B2B sales teams. Our platform listens and captures relevant meeting moments and turns them into actionable insights instantly.
The co-founding team is based in Berlin and combines deep sales expertise with deep technical knowledge to build a Generative AI-centered company that will grow to unicorn status 🦄.
We have received our initial funding from a leading VC and are now building the future backbone of our business.
Now, we are looking for a Visiting Founder's Associate in our Berlin office.
🚀 About the role
As a Visiting Founder's Associate, you'll work on a variety of strategic and operational tasks. You will be our Swiss Army knife, working mostly on special projects for different functions of the organization. You'll report directly to the co-founder and CEO, Matthias, which is a great opportunity to quickly develop a 360° view of how a high-growth startup is run and learn how to tackle multiple problems at once.
Activities and responsibilities
- Strategy: Supporting the founders in the strategic planning and execution. Provide them with the necessary data and identify risk factors for the success of our business
- Product: Helping to collect customer feedback and to translate into a great product insights for the engineering team
- Sales: Supporting the founders to engage with potential clients and close deals
- Operations: All things required to run an early stage company (e.g. hiring, employee matters, bills, financial planning, office management etc.)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field from a top university
- Previous experience in highly demanding and fast-paced environments such as startups, consulting, VC or investment banking
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you're planning a startup or have started one yourself. You have demonstrated a strong bias for action and are always ready to "get things done"
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, and a systematic research approach to solving problems
- Ability to multitask, manage complex projects, and work under tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Office or, preferably, G-Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and/or English
- Berlin based or willing to move here
- Full-Time Potential: Potential full-time employment after completing the internship.
- Inspiring Leadership: Join a team of experienced sales veterans and serial entrepreneurs who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
- Make an Impact from Day One: As the first employee of our fast-growing startup, you will have the unique opportunity to leave your mark on our organization's trajectory.
- Continuous Professional Growth: Through regular weekly 1:1 meetings, you will receive constructive feedback that will not only help you grow personally but also propel your professional advancement.
- Innovate Every Day: Our flat hierarchy and collaborative environment mean more room for your groundbreaking ideas.
- Networking Galore: Interact with top-notch investors and experienced founders.
- Startup Launchpad: Dreaming of your own venture? Consider this your MBA in entrepreneurship.
Join us in BERLIN! (Eligibility to work within the EU is crucial).
We look forward to getting to know you!