- You have a degree in business, marketing, communication or a similar field.
- You have significant experience working in a leading marketing function in the tech start-up industry, experience in Venture Capital is a plus.
- You have previously successfully developed a Tech, FinTech or VC brand.
- You have a successful career in marketing and a passion for great storytelling, product design and branding.
- You have experience in using data and KPIs to measure your actions and adjust the course if necessary.
- You have strong leadership experience as a team leader with competence, hands-on mentality and responsibility skills.
- You bring entrepreneurial, analytical can-do mentality and enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are fluent in German and English.
This is what you are going to do:
- You plan, implement and manage MorphAIs’s marketing strategy and develop our evolving identity, messaging and positioning.
- You set, align, communicate and execute marketing goals and objectives.
- You develop a clear international brand focused on company purpose and market position across all customer groups (start-ups and investors).
- You manage our content marketing to position us as thought leader in the VC space.
- You conceptualize and develop our public relations-, event-, and partner strategies.
- You define, gather and use data & reports to experiment and iterate new ideas.
- You manage our marketing budget and expenditures in partnership with the executive leadership team.
- You build up, lead and develop a rockstar marketing team.
- You work directly with the founding team in an agile start-up environment with a high degree of collaboration and autonomy and shape our DNA.
Why you want to join our team:
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly driven entrepreneurs, machine learning- and behavioural scientists who are on a mission to disrupt an industry
- Get upfront experience working and pioneering the future of Venture Technology
- As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy including a strong remote working culture
- You will grow and learn fast due to our flat hierarchy, open communication and great team spirit
Want to get to know us? Apply by sending your CV to Eva! (email@example.com ✉ )
Find out more at www.morphais.com